APRA Request


Access to Public Records Request for records pertaining to the Rhode Island Office of the Postsecondary Commissioner and the Rhode Island Council on Postsecondary Education, and its predecessors. If you are seeking records kept by the University of Rhode Island, Rhode Island College, or the Community College of Rhode Island, you will need to contact them directly.