RI-SARA Application


Complete this form to begin your application to operate under the terms of the RI State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (RI-SARA). 

Note: Only non-profit institutions currently authorized to operate in Rhode Island can use this form. If your institution is in a different state, but is seeking to offer distance education to Rhode Island residents, please complete the Non-SARA application form


latest IPEDS